News Người bán tìm kiếm 2 triệu đô la bitcoin cho mỏ vàng Yukon Real

** Người bán tìm kiếm 2 triệu đô la bitcoin cho mỏ vàng Yukon Real **

Một người bán ở Canada đang tìm kiếm 2 triệu đô la bitcoin cho một mỏ vàng Yukon thực sự.Mỏ nằm ở vùng Klondike của Yukon và được cho là có chứa khoảng 1.000 ounce vàng.

Người bán, người chưa được xác định, đang cung cấp mỏ để bán thông qua dịch vụ ký quỹ Bitcoin.Người mua sẽ có thể sở hữu mỏ một khi toàn bộ số lượng bitcoin đã được chuyển vào tài khoản ký quỹ.

Việc bán mỏ đang được coi là một dấu hiệu của sự chấp nhận ngày càng tăng của Bitcoin như một loại tiền tệ hợp pháp.Trong những năm gần đây, Bitcoin đã ngày càng trở nên phổ biến như một cách để mua và bán hàng hóa và dịch vụ trực tuyến.

Người bán mỏ tin rằng Bitcoin là một khoản đầu tư tốt hơn các loại tiền tệ truyền thống, chẳng hạn như đô la Mỹ.Ông lập luận rằng Bitcoin ổn định và an toàn hơn, và nó không phải chịu cùng loại lạm phát như tiền tệ fiat.

Việc bán mỏ là lần mới nhất trong một loạt các giao dịch cao cấp liên quan đến Bitcoin.Trong những tháng gần đây, Bitcoin đã được sử dụng để mua tất cả mọi thứ từ Lamborghini đến một chiếc bánh pizza.

Sự chấp nhận ngày càng tăng của Bitcoin là một dấu hiệu cho thấy tiền điện tử đang trở nên chính thống hơn.Có khả năng chúng ta sẽ thấy ngày càng nhiều doanh nghiệp và cá nhân chấp nhận Bitcoin như một hình thức thanh toán trong tương lai.

** Hashtags: **

* #Bitcoin
* #cryptocurrency
* #vàng
* #khai thác mỏ
* #Yukon
=======================================
**Seller Seeks $2 Million in Bitcoin for Real Yukon Gold Mine**

A seller in Canada is seeking $2 million in Bitcoin for a real Yukon gold mine. The mine is located in the Klondike region of Yukon, and is said to contain an estimated 1,000 ounces of gold.

The seller, who has not been identified, is offering the mine for sale through a Bitcoin escrow service. The buyer will be able to take possession of the mine once the full amount of Bitcoin has been transferred to the escrow account.

The sale of the mine is being seen as a sign of the growing acceptance of Bitcoin as a legitimate currency. In recent years, Bitcoin has become increasingly popular as a way to buy and sell goods and services online.

The seller of the mine believes that Bitcoin is a better investment than traditional currencies, such as the US dollar. He argues that Bitcoin is more stable and secure, and that it is not subject to the same kind of inflation as fiat currencies.

The sale of the mine is the latest in a series of high-profile transactions involving Bitcoin. In recent months, Bitcoin has been used to buy everything from a Lamborghini to a pizza.

The growing acceptance of Bitcoin is a sign that the cryptocurrency is becoming more mainstream. It is likely that we will see more and more businesses and individuals accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment in the future.

**Hashtags:**

* #Bitcoin
* #cryptocurrency
* #gold
* #Mining
* #Yukon

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock