Người đam mê Bitcoin mất giá đặt cược, ăn mũ

eBaystockfamz

** Người đam mê Bitcoin mất giá đặt cược, ăn mũ **

Một người đam mê Bitcoin, người đặt cược rằng giá của tiền điện tử sẽ đạt 100.000 đô la vào cuối năm 2022 đã ăn mũ sau khi giá không đáp ứng dự đoán của ông.

Người đàn ông, người đã thực hiện tay cầm trực tuyến "Bitstein", đã đặt cược vào Twitter vào tháng 12 năm 2021. Ông nói rằng nếu giá Bitcoin không đạt 100.000 đô la vào ngày 31 tháng 12 năm 2022, anh ta sẽ ăn mũ.

Theo văn bản này, giá Bitcoin đang giao dịch khoảng 20.000 đô la, thấp hơn dự đoán của Bitstein.Trong một video được đăng lên YouTube, Bitstein đã hoàn thành đặt cược bằng cách ăn một chiếc mũ làm bằng sô cô la.

"Tôi là một người đàn ông của lời nói của tôi," Bitstein nói trong video."Tôi đã nói rằng tôi sẽ ăn mũ của mình nếu Bitcoin không đạt 100.000 đô la vào cuối năm nay và tôi đang làm điều đó."

Việc đặt cược của Bitstein là một lời nhắc nhở rằng ngay cả những người đam mê tiền điện tử hăng hái nhất cũng có thể sai về giá bitcoin trong tương lai.Tuy nhiên, đó cũng là một minh chứng cho sự cam kết mà một số người có niềm tin của họ.

#Bitcoin #cryptocurrency #PricePrediction #bet #hat
=======================================
**Bitcoin Enthusiast Loses Price Bet, Eats Hat**

A Bitcoin enthusiast who bet that the price of the cryptocurrency would reach $100,000 by the end of 2022 has eaten his hat after the price failed to meet his prediction.

The man, who goes by the online handle "Bitstein," made the bet on Twitter in December 2021. He said that if the price of Bitcoin did not reach $100,000 by December 31, 2022, he would eat his hat.

As of this writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around $20,000, well below Bitstein's prediction. In a video posted to YouTube, Bitstein fulfilled his bet by eating a hat made of chocolate.

"I'm a man of my word," Bitstein said in the video. "I said I would eat my hat if Bitcoin didn't reach $100,000 by the end of the year, and I'm doing it."

Bitstein's bet is a reminder that even the most ardent cryptocurrency enthusiasts can be wrong about the future price of Bitcoin. However, it is also a testament to the commitment that some people have to their beliefs.

#Bitcoin #cryptocurrency #PricePrediction #bet #Hat

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock