News Người đồng sáng lập Stellar từ chức giám đốc điều hành

** Người đồng sáng lập Stellar Jed McCaleb từ chức giám đốc điều hành **

[Hình ảnh của Jed McCaleb]

Jed McCaleb, người đồng sáng lập Stellar, đã từ chức giám đốc điều hành của công ty.McCaleb tuyên bố từ chức trong một bài đăng trên blog vào thứ năm, nói rằng ông muốn tập trung vào các dự án khác.

"Tôi đã quyết định từ bỏ vai trò là giám đốc điều hành của Quỹ phát triển Stellar để tập trung vào các dự án khác", McCaleb viết."Tôi vô cùng tự hào về những gì chúng tôi đã đạt được tại Stellar và tôi tự tin rằng nhóm sẽ tiếp tục xây dựng thành công của chúng tôi."

McCaleb đồng sáng lập Stellar vào năm 2014 với Joyce Kim.Công ty là một tổ chức phi lợi nhuận phát triển và duy trì blockchain stellar.Stellar là một mạng thanh toán phi tập trung cho phép thanh toán xuyên biên giới nhanh và giá rẻ.

McCaleb là một nhân vật gây tranh cãi trong cộng đồng tiền điện tử.Vào năm 2017, anh ta bị buộc tội bán một lượng lớn XRP, tiền điện tử gốc của sao, thua lỗ để điều khiển thị trường.McCaleb phủ nhận các cáo buộc, nói rằng anh ta chỉ đơn giản là bán cổ phần XRP của mình.

Bất chấp những tranh cãi, McCaleb đã là một đóng góp chính cho sự phát triển của Stellar.Anh ta được cho là đã tạo ra giao thức làm nền tảng cho mạng và anh ta cũng đã tham gia vào việc phát triển một số dự án sử dụng Stellar.

Sự từ chức của McCaleb là một mất mát lớn đối với xuất sắc.Tuy nhiên, công ty có một đội ngũ mạnh mẽ, và có khả năng họ sẽ có thể tiếp tục xây dựng dựa trên thành công mà McCaleb đã giúp đạt được.

** Hashtags: **

* #Thuộc về sao
* #xrp
* #cryptocurrency
* #BlockChain
* #Decentralization
=======================================
**Stellar Co-Founder Jed McCaleb Resigns as Executive Director**

[Image of Jed McCaleb]

Jed McCaleb, the co-founder of Stellar, has resigned as the company's executive director. McCaleb announced his resignation in a blog post on Thursday, saying that he wanted to focus on other projects.

"I've decided to step down from my role as Executive Director of the Stellar Development Foundation to focus on other projects," McCaleb wrote. "I'm incredibly proud of what we've accomplished at Stellar, and I'm confident that the team will continue to build on our success."

McCaleb co-founded Stellar in 2014 with Joyce Kim. The company is a non-profit organization that develops and maintains the Stellar blockchain. Stellar is a decentralized payment network that allows for fast and cheap cross-border payments.

McCaleb has been a controversial figure in the cryptocurrency community. In 2017, he was accused of selling large amounts of XRP, the native cryptocurrency of Stellar, at a loss in order to manipulate the market. McCaleb denied the allegations, saying that he was simply selling his XRP holdings.

Despite the controversy, McCaleb has been a major contributor to the development of Stellar. He is credited with creating the protocol that underpins the network, and he has also been involved in the development of several of the projects that use Stellar.

McCaleb's resignation is a major loss for Stellar. However, the company has a strong team in place, and it is likely that they will be able to continue to build on the success that McCaleb helped to achieve.

**Hashtags:**

* #Stellar
* #xrp
* #cryptocurrency
* #BlockChain
* #Decentralization

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock