Norton 360 đã bắt đầu cho phép người dùng đào tiền ảo

#Norton360 #VirtualCurrency #cryptocurrency #Mining #security ** Norton 360 Bây giờ cho phép người dùng khai thác tiền điện tử **

Nortonlifelock, công ty đằng sau phần mềm Antivirus Norton 360, đã thông báo rằng hiện tại họ đang cho phép người dùng khai thác tiền điện tử trên thiết bị của họ.Công ty nói rằng tính năng mới này được thiết kế để giúp người dùng kiếm tiền trong khi bảo vệ thiết bị của họ khỏi phần mềm độc hại và các mối đe dọa khác.

Để khai thác tiền điện tử, người dùng sẽ cần cài đặt ứng dụng Norton Crypto, có sẵn cho Windows và Mac.Sau đó, ứng dụng sẽ sử dụng sức mạnh xử lý của thiết bị của người dùng để khai thác tiền điện tử.Tiền điện tử được khai thác sẽ được lưu trữ trong ví tiền điện tử Norton của người dùng.

Norton nói rằng người dùng có thể mong đợi kiếm được khoảng 10 đô la mỗi tháng bằng cách khai thác tiền điện tử với ứng dụng Norton Crypto.Tuy nhiên, lượng tiền điện tử được khai thác sẽ thay đổi tùy thuộc vào thiết bị của người dùng và giá tiền điện tử hiện tại.

Ngoài việc cho phép người dùng khai thác tiền điện tử, ứng dụng Norton Crypto còn bao gồm một số tính năng bảo mật.Các tính năng này bao gồm tường lửa, VPN và trình quản lý mật khẩu.Ứng dụng này cũng bao gồm một tính năng cho phép người dùng theo dõi các khoản đầu tư tiền điện tử của họ.

Norton nói rằng ứng dụng Norton Crypto an toàn để sử dụng.Công ty nói rằng ứng dụng đã được thiết kế để bảo vệ người dùng khỏi phần mềm độc hại và các mối đe dọa khác.

Ứng dụng Norton Crypto mới hiện có sẵn.Để tìm hiểu thêm, hãy truy cập trang web Norton.

** 5 hashtags: **

* #Norton360
* #VirtualCurrency
* #cryptocurrency
* #khai thác mỏ
* #bảo vệ
=======================================
#Norton360 #VirtualCurrency #cryptocurrency #Mining #security **Norton 360 Now Allows Users to Mine Cryptocurrency**

NortonLifeLock, the company behind the Norton 360 antivirus software, has announced that it is now allowing users to mine cryptocurrency on their devices. The company says that this new feature is designed to help users make money while protecting their devices from malware and other threats.

To mine cryptocurrency, users will need to install the Norton Crypto app, which is available for Windows and Mac. The app will then use the processing power of the user's device to mine cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency that is mined will be stored in the user's Norton Crypto wallet.

Norton says that users can expect to earn around $10 per month by mining cryptocurrency with the Norton Crypto app. However, the amount of cryptocurrency that is mined will vary depending on the user's device and the current price of cryptocurrency.

In addition to allowing users to mine cryptocurrency, the Norton Crypto app also includes a number of security features. These features include a firewall, a VPN, and a password manager. The app also includes a feature that allows users to track their cryptocurrency investments.

Norton says that the Norton Crypto app is safe to use. The company says that the app has been designed to protect users from malware and other threats.

The new Norton Crypto app is available now. To learn more, visit the Norton website.

**5 Hashtags:**

* #Norton360
* #VirtualCurrency
* #cryptocurrency
* #Mining
* #security

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock