python logger source code

khuetrung21

## Mã nguồn logger Python

Loggers là một phần quan trọng của bất kỳ ứng dụng Python nào.Chúng cho phép bạn theo dõi luồng mã của bạn và xác định bất kỳ lỗi nào xảy ra.Mô-đun ghi nhật ký Python cung cấp giao diện đơn giản và dễ sử dụng để tạo và quản lý loggers.

Để tạo logger, bạn có thể sử dụng hàm `getLogger ()`.Hàm này lấy tên của logger làm đối số duy nhất của nó.Ví dụ: mã sau tạo một logger có tên `my_logger`:

`` `Python
Nhập nhật ký

my_logger = logging.getLogger ('my_logger'))
`` `

Khi bạn đã tạo một logger, bạn có thể sử dụng nó để ghi nhật ký tin nhắn.Để đăng nhập một thông báo, bạn có thể sử dụng `info ()`, `Debug ()`, `Warning ()` hoặc `error ()` Phương thức.Các phương pháp này lấy một thông điệp là đối số duy nhất của họ.Ví dụ: mã sau ghi một thông báo vào logger `my_logger`:

`` `Python
my_logger.info ('Đây là một thông báo thông tin.')
`` `

Bạn cũng có thể chỉ định mức độ của tin nhắn.Mô -đun ghi nhật ký xác định năm cấp độ: `Debug`,` Info`, `Cảnh báo`,` Error` và `Quan trọng '.Mức mặc định là `info`.

Để chỉ định mức độ của một thông báo, bạn có thể sử dụng phương thức `setLevel ()`.Ví dụ: mã sau đặt mức độ của logger `my_logger` thành` debug`:

`` `Python
my_logger.setlevel (logging.debug)
`` `

Mô -đun đăng nhập cũng cung cấp một số trình xử lý mà bạn có thể sử dụng để gửi tin nhắn nhật ký đến các điểm đến khác nhau.Ví dụ: bạn có thể sử dụng `streamHandler` để gửi tin nhắn nhật ký đến bảng điều khiển hoặc bạn có thể sử dụng` fileHandler` để gửi tin nhắn nhật ký đến một tệp.

Để thêm trình xử lý vào logger, bạn có thể sử dụng phương thức `addHandler ()`.Ví dụ: mã sau đây thêm một `streamHandler` vào logger` my_logger`:

`` `Python
my_logger.addhandler (logging.streamhandler ()))
`` `

Để biết thêm thông tin về mô -đun đăng nhập Python, vui lòng xem [Tài liệu chính thức] (https://docs.python.org/3/l Library/logging.html).

## hashtags

* #Python
* #Logging
* #Mã nguồn
* #Programming
* #Tutorial
=======================================
## Python Logger Source Code

Loggers are an important part of any Python application. They allow you to track the flow of your code and identify any errors that occur. The Python logging module provides a simple and easy-to-use interface for creating and managing loggers.

To create a logger, you can use the `getLogger()` function. This function takes the name of the logger as its only argument. For example, the following code creates a logger named `my_logger`:

```python
import logging

my_logger = logging.getLogger('my_logger')
```

Once you have created a logger, you can use it to log messages. To log a message, you can use the `info()`, `debug()`, `warning()`, or `error()` methods. These methods take a message as their only argument. For example, the following code logs a message to the `my_logger` logger:

```python
my_logger.info('This is an informational message.')
```

You can also specify the level of the message. The logging module defines five levels: `DEBUG`, `INFO`, `WARNING`, `ERROR`, and `CRITICAL`. The default level is `INFO`.

To specify the level of a message, you can use the `setLevel()` method. For example, the following code sets the level of the `my_logger` logger to `DEBUG`:

```python
my_logger.setLevel(logging.DEBUG)
```

The logging module also provides a number of handlers that you can use to send log messages to different destinations. For example, you can use the `StreamHandler` to send log messages to the console, or you can use the `FileHandler` to send log messages to a file.

To add a handler to a logger, you can use the `addHandler()` method. For example, the following code adds a `StreamHandler` to the `my_logger` logger:

```python
my_logger.addHandler(logging.StreamHandler())
```

For more information on the Python logging module, please see the [official documentation](https://docs.python.org/3/library/logging.html).

## Hashtags

* #Python
* #Logging
* #Source code
* #Programming
* #Tutorial

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock