Share (Restream) Đập hộp Quà sinh nhật Iphone 15 Pro Max 1TB Titanium mới cứng.

** Tiêu đề: ** Đã phá vỡ iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Titan mới vào ngày sinh nhật của tôi

**Thân hình:**

Vào ngày sinh nhật của tôi, tôi đã rất hào hứng khi cuối cùng cũng có được chiếc iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Titan mới.Tôi đã tiết kiệm trong nhiều tháng và tôi không thể chờ đợi để thử tất cả các tính năng mới.

Tôi đã rất cẩn thận với điện thoại mới của tôi lúc đầu.Tôi không muốn thả nó hoặc cào nó.Nhưng sau đó, một ngày nọ, tôi đang chụp một bức ảnh của con mèo của tôi và tôi vô tình đánh bật nó khỏi quầy.

Điện thoại giảm khoảng ba feet xuống sàn, và màn hình vỡ tan.Tôi rất buồn!Tôi chỉ có điện thoại trong vài ngày, và bây giờ nó đã bị hủy hoại.

Tôi đã đưa điện thoại đến cửa hàng Apple và họ nói với tôi rằng nó sẽ có giá 500 đô la để sửa màn hình.Tôi đã thực sự thất vọng, nhưng tôi không có lựa chọn nào khác.

Vì vậy, tôi đã trả $ 500 và sửa chữa điện thoại của tôi.Bây giờ tôi vẫn thực sự cẩn thận với nó và tôi hy vọng rằng tôi sẽ không phá vỡ nó nữa.

** 5 hashtags: **

#iPhone15Promax
#1tbtitanium
#Brookenphone
#sinh nhật
#cửa hàng táo
=======================================
**Title: **Broke the new iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Titanium on my birthday

**Body:**

On my birthday, I was so excited to finally get my hands on the new iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Titanium. I had been saving up for months, and I couldn't wait to try out all of the new features.

I was so careful with my new phone at first. I didn't want to drop it or scratch it. But then, one day, I was taking a picture of my cat and I accidentally knocked it off the counter.

The phone fell about three feet onto the floor, and the screen shattered. I was so upset! I had only had the phone for a few days, and now it was ruined.

I took the phone to the Apple store, and they told me that it would cost $500 to fix the screen. I was really disappointed, but I didn't have any other choice.

So, I paid the $500 and got my phone fixed. I'm still really careful with it now, and I'm hoping that I don't break it again.

**5 hashtags:**

#iPhone15Promax
#1tbtitanium
#brokenphone
#birthday
#Applestore

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock