Tips Ryan Gosling sings 'I'm Just Ken' at the 96th Oscars with Slash

soncalekha

** Ryan Gosling hát 'Tôi chỉ là Ken' tại Oscar thứ 96 với Slash **

Ryan Gosling và Slash đã biểu diễn một bản song ca "Tôi chỉ là Ken" từ bộ phim "Barbie" tại Giải thưởng Học viện thứ 96 vào tối Chủ nhật.Buổi biểu diễn đã được đáp ứng với các phản ứng hỗn hợp từ khán giả, với một số người ca ngợi tài năng âm nhạc của các diễn viên và những người khác thấy đó là một sự bổ sung kỳ lạ và không cần thiết cho buổi lễ.

Gosling và Slash đã lên sân khấu trong trang phục Barbie và Ken đầy đủ của họ, với Gosling mặc một bộ đồ màu hồng nóng bỏng và chém mặc một bộ tux trắng với một cây đàn guitar màu hồng.Cả hai đã thực hiện một bản tái hiện ngắn và lạc quan của bài hát, được gặp gỡ với sự cổ vũ từ khán giả.Tuy nhiên, một số người xem đã lên phương tiện truyền thông xã hội để bày tỏ sự nhầm lẫn và thất vọng của họ với hiệu suất.

"Tôi rất bối rối bởi Ryan Gosling và chém hát 'Tôi chỉ là Ken' tại giải Oscar", một người đã tweet."Tôi đã bỏ lỡ điều gì đó?"

"Buổi biểu diễn Ryan Gosling và Slash tại Oscar là điều kỳ lạ nhất tôi từng thấy", một người khác viết."Tôi vẫn không chắc tất cả những gì về nó."

Mặc dù có những phản ứng hỗn hợp, hiệu suất của Gosling và Slash tại Oscar là một điều đáng nhớ.Nó có thể sẽ được nói đến trong nhiều năm tới, là một trong những khoảnh khắc kỳ quái nhất trong lịch sử Giải thưởng Học viện.

** Hashtags: **

* #ryangosling
* #barbie
* #oscar
* #gạch chéo
* #Âm nhạc
=======================================
**Ryan Gosling Sings 'I'm Just Ken' at the 96th Oscars with Slash**

Ryan Gosling and Slash performed a duet of "I'm Just Ken" from the movie "Barbie" at the 96th Academy Awards on Sunday night. The performance was met with mixed reactions from the audience, with some people praising the actors' musical talents and others finding it to be a strange and unnecessary addition to the ceremony.

Gosling and Slash took to the stage in their full Barbie and Ken costumes, with Gosling dressed in a hot pink suit and Slash wearing a white tux with a pink guitar. The two performed a short and upbeat rendition of the song, which was met with cheers from the audience. However, some viewers took to social media to express their confusion and disappointment with the performance.

"I'm so confused by Ryan Gosling and Slash singing 'I'm Just Ken' at the Oscars," one person tweeted. "Did I miss something?"

"The Ryan Gosling and Slash performance at the Oscars was the weirdest thing I've ever seen," another person wrote. "I'm still not sure what it was all about."

Despite the mixed reactions, Gosling and Slash's performance at the Oscars was a memorable one. It will likely be talked about for years to come, as one of the most bizarre moments in Academy Awards history.

**Hashtags:**

* #ryangosling
* #barbie
* #Oscars
* #Slash
* #music

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock