Share South Korea 🇰🇷( Cj Travel) Vlog #8

** Hàn Quốc (Du lịch CJ) Vlog #8 **

**Giới thiệu**

Trong vlog này, tôi đang chia sẻ kinh nghiệm của mình khi đi du lịch đến Hàn Quốc.Tôi sẽ bao gồm tất cả mọi thứ từ thức ăn đến văn hóa đến các điểm tham quan.Vì vậy, nếu bạn đang lên kế hoạch cho một chuyến đi đến Hàn Quốc, hoặc nếu bạn chỉ tò mò về những gì nó muốn đi du lịch ở đó, thì vlog này là dành cho bạn!

**1 ngày**

Tôi đến Seoul, Hàn Quốc, vào sáng sớm.Tôi đã đi taxi đến khách sạn của tôi, nằm ở quận Gangnam.Sau khi đăng ký, tôi đi dạo và khám phá khu phố.Tôi ăn trưa tại một nhà hàng nhỏ và sau đó quay trở lại khách sạn của tôi để nghỉ ngơi.

**Ngày 2**

Vào buổi sáng, tôi đến thăm Cung điện Gyeongbokgung.Đây là một trong những điểm du lịch phổ biến nhất ở Seoul, và thật dễ dàng để biết lý do tại sao.Cung điện hoàn toàn tuyệt đẹp, và nó đầy lịch sử.Sau khi đến thăm cung điện, tôi ăn trưa tại một nhà hàng truyền thống của Hàn Quốc.

** Ngày 3 **

Vào ngày thứ ba của tôi ở Seoul, tôi đã đến thăm DMZ (Vùng phi quân sự).Đây là biên giới giữa Bắc và Nam Triều Tiên, và đó là một nơi hấp dẫn để ghé thăm.Tôi đã học được rất nhiều về lịch sử của Chiến tranh Triều Tiên và cuộc xung đột đang diễn ra giữa hai nước.

**Ngày 4**

Tôi đã dành ngày thứ tư của mình ở Seoul để khám phá thành phố.Tôi đã đến thăm Chợ Namdaemun, một trong những thị trường lớn nhất thế giới.Tôi cũng đã đến Tháp Thế giới Lotte, tòa nhà cao nhất ở Hàn Quốc.

** Ngày 5 **

Tôi đã bay từ Seoul đến Busan, thành phố lớn thứ hai ở Hàn Quốc.Tôi đã dành ngày đầu tiên ở Busan khám phá thành phố.Tôi đã đến thăm bãi biển Haeundae, một trong những bãi biển phổ biến nhất ở Hàn Quốc.Tôi cũng đã đến Chợ cá Jagalchi, thị trường cá lớn nhất trong cả nước.

** Ngày 6 **

Vào ngày cuối cùng của tôi ở Busan, tôi đã đến thăm Bảo tàng Quốc gia Gyeongju.Bảo tàng này là nơi có một bộ sưu tập cổ vật lớn từ triều đại Silla.Tôi cũng đã đến Đền Bulguksa, một trong những ngôi đền nổi tiếng nhất ở Hàn Quốc.

**Phần kết luận**

Tôi đã có một thời gian tuyệt vời khi đi du lịch đến Hàn Quốc.Đó là một đất nước xinh đẹp với một nền văn hóa phong phú.Tôi rất khuyên bạn nên ghé thăm nếu bạn có cơ hội!

** hashtags **

#SouthKorea #Travel #Vlog #CJTravel #Soul #Busan
=======================================
**South Korea 🇰🇷( Cj Travel) Vlog #8**

**Introduction**

In this vlog, I'm sharing my experience of traveling to South Korea. I'll be covering everything from the food to the culture to the sights. So if you're planning a trip to South Korea, or if you're just curious about what it's like to travel there, then this vlog is for you!

**Day 1**

I arrived in Seoul, South Korea, in the early morning. I took a taxi to my hotel, which was located in the Gangnam district. After checking in, I went out for a walk and explored the neighborhood. I had lunch at a small restaurant and then went back to my hotel to rest.

**Day 2**

In the morning, I visited the Gyeongbokgung Palace. This is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Seoul, and it's easy to see why. The palace is absolutely stunning, and it's full of history. After visiting the palace, I had lunch at a traditional Korean restaurant.

**Day 3**

On my third day in Seoul, I visited the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone). This is the border between North and South Korea, and it's a fascinating place to visit. I learned a lot about the history of the Korean War and the ongoing conflict between the two countries.

**Day 4**

I spent my fourth day in Seoul exploring the city. I visited the Namdaemun Market, which is one of the largest markets in the world. I also went to the Lotte World Tower, which is the tallest building in South Korea.

**Day 5**

I flew from Seoul to Busan, which is the second-largest city in South Korea. I spent my first day in Busan exploring the city. I visited the Haeundae Beach, which is one of the most popular beaches in Korea. I also went to the Jagalchi Fish Market, which is the largest fish market in the country.

**Day 6**

On my last day in Busan, I visited the Gyeongju National Museum. This museum is home to a large collection of artifacts from the Silla Dynasty. I also went to the Bulguksa Temple, which is one of the most famous temples in Korea.

**Conclusion**

I had an amazing time traveling to South Korea. It's a beautiful country with a rich culture. I would highly recommend visiting if you ever have the chance!

**Hashtags**

#SouthKorea #Travel #Vlog #CJTravel #Seoul #Busan

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock