Share The $55 iPhone lot Unboxing from Ebay

Ebaysold2070

Trong bài viết này, tôi sẽ mở hộp rất nhiều trong số 5 chiếc iPhone mà tôi đã mua từ eBay với giá 55 đô la.Tôi sẽ đi qua tình trạng của điện thoại, các phụ kiện được bao gồm và giá trị tổng thể của lô.

** Điện thoại **

Các điện thoại trong lô này là tất cả các mẫu iPhone 6S.Tất cả đều ở trong tình trạng tốt, với những vết trầy xước và trầy xước nhỏ.Các màn hình đều không có vết nứt hoặc hư hỏng.

**Các phụ kiện**

Mỗi điện thoại đi kèm với bộ sạc, cáp và một cặp tai nghe.Các bộ sạc và cáp đều ở trong tình trạng tốt.Tai nghe hơi mòn, nhưng chúng vẫn hoạt động.

**Giá trị**

Tôi nghĩ rằng rất nhiều iPhone này là một thỏa thuận tuyệt vời.Các điện thoại ở trong tình trạng tốt, và chúng đi kèm với tất cả các phụ kiện cần thiết.Tôi sẽ ước tính rằng giá trị của lô này là khoảng 100 đô la.

**Tổng thể**

Tôi rất hài lòng với rất nhiều iPhone này.Họ đang ở trong tình trạng tốt, và chúng là một giá trị lớn cho giá cả.Tôi chắc chắn sẽ giới thiệu rất nhiều điều này cho bất cứ ai đang tìm kiếm một cách rẻ tiền để vào hệ sinh thái iPhone.

** 5 hashtags **

* #điện thoại Iphone
* #ebay
* #Unboxing
* #nhiều
* #thỏa thuận
=======================================
#iphone #ebay #Unboxing #Lot #deal **The $55 iPhone Lot Unboxing from Ebay**

In this article, I will be unboxing a lot of 5 iPhones that I purchased from Ebay for $55. I will be going over the condition of the phones, the accessories that are included, and the overall value of the lot.

**The Phones**

The phones in this lot are all iPhone 6s models. They are all in good condition, with minor scratches and scuffs. The screens are all free of cracks or damage.

**The Accessories**

Each phone comes with a charger, a cable, and a pair of headphones. The chargers and cables are all in good condition. The headphones are a little worn, but they still work.

**The Value**

I think that this lot of iPhones is a great deal. The phones are in good condition, and they come with all of the necessary accessories. I would estimate that the value of this lot is around $100.

**Overall**

I am very happy with this lot of iPhones. They are in good condition, and they are a great value for the price. I would definitely recommend this lot to anyone looking for a cheap way to get into the iPhone ecosystem.

**5 Hashtags**

* #iphone
* #ebay
* #Unboxing
* #Lot
* #deal

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock