Tips The train almost ruined the video 😂#shorts #finance #interview

thanhhanhvu

#Train #FAIL ** tàu gần như hủy hoại video 😂 **

[Hình ảnh một chuyến tàu đi ngang qua một người quay video]

Trong [liên kết chèn vào bài viết tham khảo], tôi đã phỏng vấn một chuyên gia tài chính về xu hướng thị trường mới nhất.Tôi đang đứng trên bục của một nhà ga, và tàu đang đến gần.Tôi nghĩ rằng đó sẽ là một cơ hội tuyệt vời để có được một số cảnh quay B-roll của tàu đi ngang qua.

Khi tàu đến gần hơn, tôi bắt đầu quay phim.Tàu di chuyển rất nhanh, và nó ngày càng to hơn.Tôi đã rất tập trung vào việc quay phim đến nỗi tôi không nhận thấy rằng gió từ tàu đang thổi tóc tôi khắp nơi.

Đột nhiên, tàu ở ngay cạnh tôi.Cơn gió từ tàu mạnh đến nỗi nó gần như thổi bay điện thoại của tôi ra khỏi tay tôi.Tôi đã cố gắng giữ điện thoại của mình, nhưng gió thổi tóc tôi khắp mặt.Tôi trông giống như một người điên!

Tàu đi qua, và tôi đã có thể kết thúc cuộc phỏng vấn.Nhưng tôi không thể không tự cười mình vì gần như bị thổi bay bằng tàu.

** #short #Finance #Interview #Train #FAIL **
=======================================
#Train #FAIL **The train almost ruined the video 😂**

[Image of a train passing by a person filming a video]

In this [insert link to reference article], I was interviewing a financial expert about the latest market trends. I was standing on the platform of a train station, and the train was approaching. I thought it would be a great opportunity to get some B-roll footage of the train passing by.

As the train got closer, I started filming. The train was moving very fast, and it was getting louder and louder. I was so focused on filming the train that I didn't notice that the wind from the train was blowing my hair all over the place.

Suddenly, the train was right next to me. The wind from the train was so strong that it almost blew my phone out of my hand. I managed to hold on to my phone, but the wind blew my hair all over my face. I looked like a crazy person!

The train passed by, and I was able to finish the interview. But I couldn't help but laugh at myself for almost getting my phone blown away by the train.

**#Shorts #Finance #Interview #Train #FAIL**

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock