News Tiền điện tử có 'tiềm năng lâu dài', Apple Exec

yellowgoose421

#cryptocurrency #apple #crypto #BlockChain #technology ** Cryptocurrency có 'tiềm năng lâu dài', Apple Exec ** nói

Người đứng đầu học tập máy của Apple, John Giannandrea, đã nói rằng ông tin rằng tiền điện tử có "tiềm năng lâu dài".

Giannandrea đã đưa ra những bình luận trong một cuộc phỏng vấn với CNBC vào thứ ba.Anh ta nói rằng anh ta bị "hấp dẫn" bởi tiềm năng của tiền điện tử, nhưng anh ta cũng lo ngại về sự biến động của thị trường.

"Tôi nghĩ rằng có rất nhiều tiềm năng ở đó," Giannandrea nói."Tôi nghĩ rằng vẫn còn những ngày đầu và có rất nhiều biến động trên thị trường. Nhưng tôi nghĩ về lâu dài, có rất nhiều tiềm năng ở đó."

Nhận xét của Giannandrea đến vào thời điểm tiền điện tử đang trải qua sự nổi tiếng.Giá của Bitcoin, tiền điện tử lớn nhất thế giới, đã tăng hơn gấp đôi giá trị kể từ đầu năm.

Tuy nhiên, thị trường tiền điện tử cũng rất biến động và giá Bitcoin cũng đã chứng kiến sự sụt giảm đáng kể trong những tháng gần đây.

Giannandrea nói rằng ông không quan tâm đến sự biến động của thị trường tiền điện tử, và ông tin rằng nó chỉ đơn giản là một phần tự nhiên trong sự phát triển của bất kỳ công nghệ mới nào.

"Tôi nghĩ rằng đó chỉ là một phần của quá trình," ông nói."Khi bạn có một công nghệ mới, nó sẽ không ổn định. Nhưng theo thời gian, tôi nghĩ rằng điều đó sẽ ổn định."

Nhận xét của Giannandrea là một dấu hiệu cho thấy Apple đang quan tâm nghiêm trọng đến tiền điện tử.Công ty đã khám phá việc sử dụng công nghệ blockchain và được đồn là đang phát triển tiền điện tử của riêng mình.

Vẫn còn phải xem liệu Apple có thực sự sẽ ra mắt tiền điện tử của riêng mình hay không, nhưng bình luận của Giannandrea cho thấy công ty ít nhất đang xem xét khả năng này.

** Hashtags: **

#cryptocurrency #apple #crypto #BlockChain #technology
=======================================
#cryptocurrency #apple #crypto #BlockChain #technology **Cryptocurrency Has 'Long-Term Potential,' Says Apple Exec**

Apple's head of machine learning, John Giannandrea, has said that he believes cryptocurrency has "long-term potential."

Giannandrea made the comments in an interview with CNBC on Tuesday. He said that he was "intrigued" by the potential of cryptocurrency, but that he was also concerned about the volatility of the market.

"I think there's a lot of potential there," Giannandrea said. "I think it's still early days, and there's a lot of volatility in the market. But I think over the long term, there's a lot of potential there."

Giannandrea's comments come at a time when cryptocurrency is experiencing a surge in popularity. The price of Bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency, has more than doubled in value since the start of the year.

However, the cryptocurrency market is also highly volatile, and the price of Bitcoin has also seen significant declines in recent months.

Giannandrea said that he was not concerned about the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, and that he believed it was simply a natural part of the development of any new technology.

"I think that's just part of the process," he said. "When you have a new technology, it's going to be volatile. But over time, I think that will settle down."

Giannandrea's comments are a sign that Apple is taking a serious interest in cryptocurrency. The company has already been exploring the use of blockchain technology, and it is rumored to be developing its own cryptocurrency.

It remains to be seen whether Apple will actually launch its own cryptocurrency, but Giannandrea's comments suggest that the company is at least considering the possibility.

**Hashtags:**

#cryptocurrency #apple #crypto #BlockChain #technology

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock