Share Top5 ft Why G - Heard of Me (Official Music Video)

anhnguyettranan

#TOP5 #WHYG #HEARDOFME #officialmusicvideo

[Hình ảnh của Top5 và tại sao G biểu diễn trên sân khấu]

Top5 và tại sao G đã phát hành video âm nhạc chính thức cho đĩa đơn mới của họ, "Nghe nói về tôi".Video, được đạo diễn bởi Top5, có hai nghệ sĩ biểu diễn bài hát trong nhiều bối cảnh khác nhau, bao gồm một tầng thượng, hồ bơi và sa mạc.Video đầy năng lượng và thể hiện tài năng của cả hai nghệ sĩ.

"Nghe nói về tôi" là một bài hát hấp dẫn, lạc quan, chắc chắn sẽ giúp bạn di chuyển.Lời bài hát nói về một người tự tin vào bản thân và khả năng của họ.Bài hát là một đại diện hoàn hảo của Top5 và tại sao âm thanh và phong cách độc đáo của G.

Video âm nhạc cho "Heard of Me" là một bộ phận phải xem đối với người hâm mộ của Top5 và tại sao G. Video trực quan tuyệt đẹp và thể hiện tài năng của cả hai nghệ sĩ.Bài hát là một bài hát hấp dẫn, lạc quan, chắc chắn sẽ giúp bạn di chuyển.

** Stream "Nghe nói về tôi" trên Spotify: **

[Liên kết Spotify]

** Xem video âm nhạc chính thức cho "Heard of Me" trên YouTube: **

[Liên kết YouTube]

** Hashtags: **

#Top 5
#WHYG
#HEARDOFME
#officialmusicvideo
#Nhạc mới
=======================================
#TOP5 #WHYG #HEARDOFME #officialmusicvideo #NewMusic ## **Top5 ft Why G - Heard of Me (Official Music Video)**

[Image of Top5 and Why G performing on stage]

Top5 and Why G have released the official music video for their new single, "Heard of Me." The video, which was directed by Top5, features the two artists performing the song in a variety of settings, including a rooftop, a pool, and a desert. The video is full of energy and showcases the talents of both artists.

"Heard of Me" is a catchy, upbeat song that is sure to get you moving. The lyrics are about a person who is confident in themselves and their abilities. The song is a perfect representation of Top5 and Why G's unique sound and style.

The music video for "Heard of Me" is a must-watch for fans of Top5 and Why G. The video is visually stunning and showcases the talents of both artists. The song is a catchy, upbeat anthem that is sure to get you moving.

**Stream "Heard of Me" on Spotify:**

[Spotify link]

**Watch the official music video for "Heard of Me" on YouTube:**

[YouTube link]

**Hashtags:**

#TOP5
#WHYG
#HEARDOFME
#officialmusicvideo
#NewMusic

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock