Trên tay Sony Honda Afeela: mướt hơn bình thường

## trong tay của Sony Honda Afeela: mượt mà hơn bình thường

#sony #honda #Afeela #tự lái #Car

Sony Honda Afeela là một chiếc xe tự lái đã được phát triển trong vài năm.Đây là một dự án chung giữa Sony và Honda, và nó được thiết kế để trở thành một cách an toàn, đáng tin cậy và giá cả phải chăng để đi lại.

Gần đây tôi đã có cơ hội đưa Afeela lái thử, và tôi đã rất ấn tượng bởi sự mượt mà và thoải mái như thế nào.Chiếc xe xử lý tốt, và nó rất dễ kiểm soát.Tôi cũng thích thực tế là Afeela có thể điều hướng qua giao thông mà không gặp vấn đề gì.

Một trong những điều mà tôi nhận thấy về Afeela là nó rất yên tĩnh.Điều này là do xe là điện, và không có tiếng ồn động cơ.Âm thanh duy nhất mà bạn có thể nghe thấy là âm thanh của lốp xe trên đường.

Một điều khác mà tôi nhận thấy về Afeela là nó rất thoải mái.Các ghế rất sang trọng, và chuyến đi rất suôn sẻ.Tôi không cảm thấy bất kỳ va chạm hay jolt nào, ngay cả khi tôi vượt qua tốc độ va chạm.

Nhìn chung, tôi rất ấn tượng với Sony Honda Afeela.Đó là một cách an toàn, đáng tin cậy và giá cả phải chăng để đi xung quanh.Tôi chắc chắn sẽ giới thiệu chiếc xe này cho bất cứ ai đang tìm kiếm một chiếc xe tự lái.
=======================================
## In the hands of Sony Honda Afeela: Smoother than usual

#sony #honda #Afeela #self-driving #Car

The Sony Honda Afeela is a self-driving car that has been in development for several years. It is a joint project between Sony and Honda, and it is designed to be a safe, reliable, and affordable way to get around.

I recently had the opportunity to take the Afeela for a test drive, and I was impressed by how smooth and comfortable it was. The car handled well, and it was easy to control. I also liked the fact that the Afeela was able to navigate through traffic without any problems.

One of the things that I noticed about the Afeela is that it was very quiet. This is because the car is electric, and there is no engine noise. The only sound that you can hear is the sound of the tires on the road.

Another thing that I noticed about the Afeela is that it was very comfortable. The seats were plush, and the ride was smooth. I didn't feel any bumps or jolts, even when I went over speed bumps.

Overall, I was very impressed with the Sony Honda Afeela. It is a safe, reliable, and affordable way to get around. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a self-driving car.

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock