Trình tự rút hồ sơ gốc cho xe máy dành cho các bác mua xe cũ khác tỉnh

** Đơn hàng rút hồ sơ ban đầu cho xe máy cho những người mua xe khác trong tỉnh **

#Motorbike #WithDrawal #original #Record #province

## Thứ tự rút hồ sơ ban đầu cho xe máy cho những người mua xe khác trong tỉnh là gì?

Thứ tự rút hồ sơ ban đầu cho xe máy cho những người mua xe khác trong tỉnh như sau:

1. Người mua phải xuất trình chứng nhận đăng ký xe máy gốc và hợp đồng mua xe gốc cho Văn phòng Đăng ký xe máy.
2. Văn phòng đăng ký xe máy sẽ kiểm tra các tài liệu và xác minh danh tính của người mua.
3. Nếu các tài liệu theo thứ tự, văn phòng đăng ký xe máy sẽ cấp giấy chứng nhận đăng ký xe máy mới cho người mua.
4. Người mua phải từ bỏ Giấy chứng nhận đăng ký xe máy cũ cho Văn phòng Đăng ký xe máy.
5. Văn phòng đăng ký xe máy sẽ hủy đăng ký xe máy cũ và phát hành số đăng ký mới cho xe máy mới.

## Tôi cần rút lại hồ sơ ban đầu về xe máy của mình?

Bạn sẽ cần trình bày các tài liệu sau đây để rút hồ sơ ban đầu về xe máy của bạn:

* Giấy chứng nhận đăng ký xe máy ban đầu
* Hợp đồng mua xe gốc
* Giấy phép lái xe hợp lệ
* Một bằng chứng về địa chỉ

## Mất bao lâu để rút hồ sơ ban đầu của xe máy của tôi?

Quá trình rút hồ sơ ban đầu của xe máy của bạn thường mất khoảng 1-2 tuần.

## Các khoản phí liên quan đến việc rút hồ sơ ban đầu của xe máy của tôi là gì?

Không có phí liên quan đến việc rút hồ sơ ban đầu của xe máy của bạn.

## Điều gì xảy ra nếu tôi mất chứng chỉ đăng ký xe máy gốc?

Nếu bạn mất chứng chỉ đăng ký xe máy gốc, bạn sẽ cần phải đăng ký chứng chỉ trùng lặp từ Văn phòng Đăng ký Motorbike.Quá trình nộp đơn xin chứng chỉ trùng lặp thường mất khoảng 1-2 tuần và phí là khoảng \ $ 20.

## Tôi có thể chuyển quyền sở hữu xe máy của mình mà không cần rút hồ sơ ban đầu không?

Không, bạn không thể chuyển quyền sở hữu xe máy của mình mà không cần rút hồ sơ ban đầu.Hồ sơ ban đầu được yêu cầu để hoàn thành việc chuyển giao quy trình sở hữu.

## Điều gì xảy ra nếu tôi bán xe máy của mình mà không rút lại bản ghi ban đầu?

Nếu bạn bán xe máy mà không cần rút hồ sơ ban đầu, bạn vẫn sẽ chịu trách nhiệm cho bất kỳ khoản tiền phạt hoặc hình phạt nào được liên kết với xe máy.Bạn cũng sẽ chịu trách nhiệm cho bất kỳ thiệt hại mà xe máy gây ra.
=======================================
**Order of withdrawing original records for motorbikes for other car buyers in the province**

#Motorbike #WithDrawal #original #Record #province

## What is the order of withdrawing original records for motorbikes for other car buyers in the province?

The order of withdrawing original records for motorbikes for other car buyers in the province is as follows:

1. The buyer must present the original motorbike registration certificate and the original vehicle purchase contract to the motorbike registration office.
2. The motorbike registration office will check the documents and verify the identity of the buyer.
3. If the documents are in order, the motorbike registration office will issue a new motorbike registration certificate to the buyer.
4. The buyer must surrender the old motorbike registration certificate to the motorbike registration office.
5. The motorbike registration office will cancel the registration of the old motorbike and issue a new registration number to the new motorbike.

## What documents do I need to withdraw the original record of my motorbike?

You will need to present the following documents to withdraw the original record of your motorbike:

* The original motorbike registration certificate
* The original vehicle purchase contract
* A valid driver's license
* A proof of address

## How long does it take to withdraw the original record of my motorbike?

The process of withdrawing the original record of your motorbike usually takes about 1-2 weeks.

## What are the fees involved in withdrawing the original record of my motorbike?

There are no fees involved in withdrawing the original record of your motorbike.

## What happens if I lose my original motorbike registration certificate?

If you lose your original motorbike registration certificate, you will need to apply for a duplicate certificate from the motorbike registration office. The process of applying for a duplicate certificate usually takes about 1-2 weeks and the fee is around \$20.

## Can I transfer the ownership of my motorbike without withdrawing the original record?

No, you cannot transfer the ownership of your motorbike without withdrawing the original record. The original record is required to complete the transfer of ownership process.

## What happens if I sell my motorbike without withdrawing the original record?

If you sell your motorbike without withdrawing the original record, you will still be responsible for any fines or penalties that are associated with the motorbike. You will also be responsible for any damage that the motorbike causes.

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock