VIDEO: Bitcoin Sign Guy kể tất cả về Janet Yellen Photobomb khét tiếng

quynhtramlydan

Bitcoin ký hiệu anh chàng kể tất cả về Janet Yellen Photobomb

Trong một cuộc phỏng vấn gần đây, anh chàng Bitcoin Sign khét tiếng, người đã được Janet Yellen nổi tiếng trong một bài phát biểu tại Khu bảo tồn Liên bang, đã mở ra về vụ việc.

Người đàn ông, người đã yêu cầu là ẩn danh, nói rằng ban đầu anh ta ngạc nhiên và bối rối khi thấy Yellen đứng trước mặt anh ta.

"Tôi không biết chuyện gì đang xảy ra," anh nói."Tôi nghĩ có lẽ cô ấy chỉ đang cố gắng nhìn kỹ hơn vào dấu hiệu của tôi."

Tuy nhiên, anh nhanh chóng nhận ra rằng anh đang bị photobomb, và anh quyết định chơi cùng.

"Tôi nghĩ rằng đó là một cơ hội tốt để đưa ra tuyên bố," ông nói."Vì vậy, tôi chỉ tiếp tục giữ dấu hiệu của mình."

Bức ảnh của Yellen Photobombing anh chàng Bitcoin Sign đã nhanh chóng lan truyền, và nó đã được hàng triệu người trên thế giới nhìn thấy.

Người đàn ông nói rằng anh ta đã bị choáng ngợp bởi phản ứng với bức ảnh, và anh ta rất biết ơn về cơ hội truyền bá nhận thức về Bitcoin.

"Tôi rất vui vì tôi đã có thể sử dụng cơ hội này để nâng cao nhận thức về Bitcoin", ông nói."Tôi nghĩ đó là một công nghệ tuyệt vời và tôi rất vui mừng khi thấy tương lai nắm giữ điều gì cho nó."

=======================================
Bitcoin Sign Guy tells all about Janet Yellen photobomb

In a recent interview, the infamous Bitcoin Sign Guy, who was famously photobombed by Janet Yellen during a speech at the Federal Reserve, opened up about the incident.

The man, who has asked to remain anonymous, said that he was initially surprised and confused when he saw Yellen standing in front of him.

"I didn't know what was going on," he said. "I thought maybe she was just trying to get a closer look at my sign."

However, he quickly realized that he was being photobombed, and he decided to play along.

"I thought it was a good opportunity to make a statement," he said. "So I just kept holding up my sign."

The photo of Yellen photobombing the Bitcoin Sign Guy quickly went viral, and it has been seen by millions of people around the world.

The man said that he has been overwhelmed by the response to the photo, and he is grateful for the opportunity to spread awareness about Bitcoin.

"I'm glad that I was able to use this opportunity to raise awareness about Bitcoin," he said. "I think it's a great technology, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for it."

#Bitcoin #Janetyellen #FederalReserve #Photobomb #cryptocurrency

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock