Xe i10 kêu cục cục, lọc cọc, bảo dưỡng gầm đi cuối năm chơi tết những mục cần làm là gì?

eBayof23

## I10 Xe gọi cho bộ phận, lọc cọc và bảo trì vào cuối năm để chơi TET, các mặt hàng phải làm gì?

#I10 #bảo

Cuối năm đang đến gần, và nhiều người đang chuẩn bị đưa xe của họ đến nhà để xe để bảo trì trước kỳ nghỉ TET.Đây là thời điểm tốt để kiểm tra và khắc phục mọi vấn đề với xe của bạn trước khi chúng trở nên nghiêm trọng hơn.

Dưới đây là một số điều bạn nên làm khi gọi cho bộ phận, lọc cọc và bảo trì chiếc xe i10 của bạn vào cuối năm để chơi TET:

*** Kiểm tra mức dầu và điều kiện. ** Đảm bảo rằng mức dầu là chính xác và dầu sạch và không có mảnh vụn.Nếu mức dầu thấp, bạn sẽ cần thêm dầu.Nếu dầu bị bẩn, bạn sẽ cần phải thay đổi nó.
*** Kiểm tra mức độ làm mát và điều kiện. ** Đảm bảo rằng mức độ làm mát là chính xác và chất làm mát sạch và không có mảnh vụn.Nếu mức độ làm mát thấp, bạn sẽ cần thêm chất làm mát.Nếu chất làm mát bị bẩn, bạn sẽ cần phải xả hệ thống và thay thế chất làm mát.
*** Kiểm tra mức độ và tình trạng chất lỏng phanh. ** Đảm bảo rằng mức chất lỏng phanh là chính xác và chất lỏng phanh sạch và không có mảnh vụn.Nếu mức chất lỏng phanh thấp, bạn sẽ cần thêm chất lỏng phanh.Nếu chất lỏng phanh bị bẩn, bạn sẽ cần phải xả hệ thống và thay thế chất lỏng phanh.
*** Kiểm tra áp suất và tình trạng lốp. ** Đảm bảo rằng áp suất lốp là chính xác và lốp xe ở trong tình trạng tốt.Nếu áp suất lốp thấp, bạn sẽ cần thêm không khí vào lốp xe.Nếu lốp xe bị mòn hoặc hư hỏng, bạn sẽ cần thay thế chúng.
*** Kiểm tra tình trạng pin. ** Đảm bảo rằng pin ở trong tình trạng tốt và nó có đủ điện tích.Nếu pin yếu, bạn sẽ cần phải kiểm tra và thay thế nếu cần thiết.
*** Kiểm tra các dây đai và ống. ** Đảm bảo rằng dây đai và ống ở trong tình trạng tốt và chúng không bị nứt hoặc bị hỏng.Nếu thắt lưng hoặc ống bị hỏng, bạn sẽ cần phải thay thế chúng.
*** Kiểm tra đèn và tín hiệu. ** Đảm bảo rằng tất cả các đèn và tín hiệu đều hoạt động tốt.Nếu bất kỳ đèn hoặc tín hiệu nào không hoạt động, bạn sẽ cần phải sửa chữa hoặc thay thế chúng.
*** Nhận một sự thay dầu. ** Một sự thay đổi dầu là một trong những điều quan trọng nhất bạn có thể làm để duy trì chiếc xe của mình.Nó giúp giữ cho động cơ hoạt động trơn tru và ngăn chặn các vấn đề xuống đường.

Bằng cách làm theo những lời khuyên này, bạn có thể giúp giữ cho chiếc xe i10 của bạn trong tình trạng tốt và đảm bảo rằng nó an toàn và đáng tin cậy để lái xe.

## Người giới thiệu

* [Làm thế nào để duy trì xe của bạn trước kỳ nghỉ TET] (https://www.vietnamnet.vn/en/travel/how-to-mairtain-your-car-bore-the-tet-holiday-664631.html)
* [Mẹo bảo trì xe vào cuối năm] (https://www.carfax.com/blog/car-mainerences-at-the-end-of-the năm/)
* [Phải làm gì khi gọi cho bộ phận, lọc cọc và bảo trì xe của bạn] (https://www.yourmechanic.com/articl...ment-filtering-piles-and-Maintion-your-my-car)
=======================================
## I10 cars calling for Department, filtering piles, and maintenance at the end of the year to play Tet, what are the items to do?

#I10 #Car maintenance #Year-end maintenance #Tet holiday #Car care

The end of the year is approaching, and many people are preparing to take their cars to the garage for maintenance before the Tet holiday. This is a good time to check and fix any problems with your car before they become more serious.

Here are some of the things you should do when calling for Department, filtering piles, and maintenance your I10 car at the end of the year to play Tet:

* **Check the oil level and condition.** Make sure that the oil level is correct and that the oil is clean and free of debris. If the oil level is low, you will need to add oil. If the oil is dirty, you will need to change it.
* **Check the coolant level and condition.** Make sure that the coolant level is correct and that the coolant is clean and free of debris. If the coolant level is low, you will need to add coolant. If the coolant is dirty, you will need to flush the system and replace the coolant.
* **Check the brake fluid level and condition.** Make sure that the brake fluid level is correct and that the brake fluid is clean and free of debris. If the brake fluid level is low, you will need to add brake fluid. If the brake fluid is dirty, you will need to flush the system and replace the brake fluid.
* **Check the tire pressure and condition.** Make sure that the tire pressure is correct and that the tires are in good condition. If the tire pressure is low, you will need to add air to the tires. If the tires are worn or damaged, you will need to replace them.
* **Check the battery condition.** Make sure that the battery is in good condition and that it has enough charge. If the battery is weak, you will need to have it tested and replaced if necessary.
* **Check the belts and hoses.** Make sure that the belts and hoses are in good condition and that they are not cracked or damaged. If the belts or hoses are damaged, you will need to have them replaced.
* **Check the lights and signals.** Make sure that all of the lights and signals are working properly. If any of the lights or signals are not working, you will need to have them repaired or replaced.
* **Get an oil change.** An oil change is one of the most important things you can do to maintain your car. It helps to keep the engine running smoothly and prevents problems down the road.

By following these tips, you can help to keep your I10 car in good condition and ensure that it is safe and reliable to drive.

## References

* [How to Maintain Your Car Before the Tet Holiday](https://www.vietnamnet.vn/en/travel/how-to-maintain-your-car-before-the-tet-holiday-664631.html)
* [Tips for Car Maintenance at the End of the Year](https://www.carfax.com/blog/car-maintenance-at-the-end-of-the-year/)
* [What to Do When Calling for Department, Filtering Piles, and Maintenance Your Car](https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/what-to-do-when-calling-for-department-filtering-piles-and-maintenance-your-car)

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock