Xe về đại lý thứ 7 tuần trước, hôm nay mới thu xếp lên mua được.

phuongloanpiano

#Car #Dealer #Buy #Saturday #arrange

## chiếc xe đã trở lại đại lý vào thứ bảy tuần trước, hôm nay vừa được sắp xếp để mua

Tôi đã rất phấn khích khi cuối cùng tôi nhận được cuộc gọi từ đại lý rằng chiếc xe của tôi đã sẵn sàng để được chọn.Tôi đã chờ đợi trong nhiều tuần, và tôi không thể chờ đợi để trở lại sau tay lái.

Tôi đến đại lý và được đại diện bán hàng chào đón, người đã giúp tôi mua hàng.Anh ấy đưa tôi đến xe và cho tôi xem tất cả các tính năng.Nó thậm chí còn tốt hơn tôi tưởng tượng!

Tôi đã lấy xe cho một lái thử và nó thậm chí còn tốt hơn tôi mong đợi.Nó xử lý hoàn hảo và động cơ trơn tru và mạnh mẽ.Tôi rất hạnh phúc với việc mua hàng của mình.

Tôi lái xe về nhà và đỗ nó trên đường lái xe.Tôi không thể chờ đợi để đưa nó ra ngoài để quay vào ngày hôm sau.

## hashtags

* #xe hơi
* #người buôn bán
* #mua
* #Thứ bảy
* #sắp xếp
=======================================
#Car #Dealer #Buy #Saturday #arrange

## The car came back to the dealer last Saturday, today just arranged to buy

I was so excited when I finally got the call from the dealer that my car was ready to be picked up. I had been waiting for weeks, and I couldn't wait to get back behind the wheel.

I arrived at the dealership and was greeted by the sales representative who had helped me with the purchase. He walked me over to the car and showed me all of the features. It was even better than I had imagined!

I took the car for a test drive and it was even better than I had hoped. It handled perfectly and the engine was smooth and powerful. I was so happy with my purchase.

I drove the car home and parked it in the driveway. I couldn't wait to take it out for a spin the next day.

## Hashtags

* #Car
* #Dealer
* #Buy
* #Saturday
* #arrange

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock