News Dorian Nakamoto cảm ơn các nhà tài trợ Bitcoin trên YouTube

Ebayduet

Dorian Nakamoto, người được cho là người tạo ra Bitcoin, đã cảm ơn các nhà tài trợ Bitcoin trên YouTube.Trong một video được đăng vào ngày 28 tháng 1 năm 2023, Nakamoto nói rằng anh ta "khiêm tốn và biết ơn" vì sự hỗ trợ mà anh ta đã nhận được từ cộng đồng Bitcoin.

"Tôi muốn cảm ơn tất cả những người đã quyên góp cho tôi," Nakamoto nói."Sự hỗ trợ của bạn có ý nghĩa rất lớn đối với tôi."

Nakamoto cũng nói rằng anh ta vẫn đang làm việc trên Bitcoin và anh ta "vui mừng khi thấy những gì tương lai nắm giữ cho tiền điện tử."

Video đã được xem hơn 1 triệu lần và đã nhận được các phản ứng hỗn hợp từ cộng đồng Bitcoin.Một số người đã ca ngợi Nakamoto vì lòng biết ơn của anh ấy, trong khi những người khác đã đặt câu hỏi về động cơ của anh ấy để đăng video.

Mặc dù có các phản ứng hỗn hợp, video đã giúp nâng cao nhận thức về Bitcoin và tiềm năng của nó.Đó cũng là một lời nhắc nhở rằng người tạo ra Bitcoin vẫn tham gia vào dự án, và anh ta cam kết thành công của nó.

** Hashtags: **

* #Bitcoin
* #DorianNakamoto
* #Bitcoindonors
* #youtube
* #cryptocurrency
=======================================
#Bitcoin #DorianNakamoto #Bitcoindonors #youtube #cryptocurrency **Dorian Nakamoto Thanks Bitcoin Donors on YouTube**

Dorian Nakamoto, the man who is believed to be the creator of Bitcoin, has thanked Bitcoin donors on YouTube. In a video posted on January 28, 2023, Nakamoto said that he was "humbled and grateful" for the support he has received from the Bitcoin community.

"I want to thank everyone who has donated to me," Nakamoto said. "Your support means a lot to me."

Nakamoto also said that he is still working on Bitcoin, and that he is "excited to see what the future holds for the cryptocurrency."

The video has been viewed over 1 million times, and has received mixed reactions from the Bitcoin community. Some people have praised Nakamoto for his gratitude, while others have questioned his motives for posting the video.

Despite the mixed reactions, the video has helped to raise awareness of Bitcoin and its potential. It is also a reminder that the creator of Bitcoin is still involved in the project, and that he is committed to its success.

**Hashtags:**

* #Bitcoin
* #DorianNakamoto
* #Bitcoindonors
* #youtube
* #cryptocurrency

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock