News Hiệp hội Bảo hiểm Blockchain B3i thêm 3 thành viên mới

vietthangabby

** Hiệp hội bảo hiểm blockchain B3i thêm 3 thành viên mới **

[Hình ảnh logo B3I]

Hiệp hội Bảo hiểm Blockchain (B3I) đã công bố bổ sung ba thành viên mới: AXA XL, Munich RE và Thụy Sĩ.Các thành viên mới đưa tổng số thành viên B3i lên 25, chiếm hơn 100 tỷ đô la tài sản bảo hiểm.

B3I được thành lập vào năm 2016 với mục tiêu sử dụng công nghệ blockchain để cải thiện hiệu quả và minh bạch của ngành bảo hiểm.Hiệp hội đã phát triển một số giải pháp dựa trên blockchain, bao gồm một nền tảng để quản lý các chính sách bảo hiểm và hệ thống giải quyết khiếu nại.

Việc bổ sung Axa XL, Munich RE và Thụy Sĩ là một sự thúc đẩy đáng kể cho B3I.Các công ty này đều là những người chơi chính trong ngành bảo hiểm và sự tham gia của họ vào tập đoàn thể hiện cam kết của họ đối với công nghệ blockchain.

Các thành viên mới sẽ giúp B3I phát triển hơn nữa các giải pháp dựa trên blockchain và đưa chúng ra thị trường.Điều này sẽ giúp cải thiện hiệu quả và minh bạch của ngành bảo hiểm, và nó cũng sẽ giúp các công ty bảo hiểm hợp tác dễ dàng hơn.

### hashtags

* #BlockChain
* #bảo hiểm
* #công nghệ
* #sự hợp tác
* #hiệu quả
=======================================
**Blockchain Insurance Consortium B3i Adds 3 New Members**

[Image of the B3i logo]

The Blockchain Insurance Consortium (B3i) has announced the addition of three new members: AXA XL, Munich Re, and Swiss Re. The new members bring the total number of B3i members to 25, representing over $100 billion in insurance assets.

B3i was founded in 2016 with the goal of using blockchain technology to improve the efficiency and transparency of the insurance industry. The consortium has developed a number of blockchain-based solutions, including a platform for managing insurance policies and a claims settlement system.

The addition of AXA XL, Munich Re, and Swiss Re is a significant boost for B3i. These companies are all major players in the insurance industry, and their participation in the consortium demonstrates their commitment to blockchain technology.

The new members will help B3i to further develop its blockchain-based solutions and to bring them to market. This will help to improve the efficiency and transparency of the insurance industry, and it will also make it easier for insurers to collaborate with each other.

### Hashtags

* #BlockChain
* #insurance
* #technology
* #collaboration
* #efficiency

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock