Tips I Went Dumpster Diving at APPLE and This is What I Found....

blackostrich877

#apple #DumpsterDiving #technology #Recycling #SEntainability ** Tôi đã lặn xuống Apple và đây là những gì tôi tìm thấy **

Tôi đã luôn quan tâm đến việc lặn biển, vì vậy khi tôi nghe nói rằng Apple đang vứt bỏ một loạt các máy tính cũ, tôi quyết định kiểm tra nó.Tôi đã tò mò muốn xem những thứ họ đã loại bỏ, và tôi cũng hy vọng tìm thấy một số kho báu mà tôi có thể sử dụng hoặc bán.

Tôi đến cửa hàng Apple vào sáng sớm, và tôi rất ngạc nhiên khi thấy rằng đã có một vài người khác ở đó.Tất cả chúng tôi đều kiên nhẫn chờ đợi cửa hàng mở, và sau đó chúng tôi vội vã đến các thùng rác.

Các thùng rác có đầy đủ các loại công cụ, bao gồm máy tính cũ, màn hình, bàn phím, chuột và thậm chí một số iPhone.Tôi đã rất ngạc nhiên về việc Apple đã vứt đi bao nhiêu thứ.

Tôi đã dành một vài giờ để đi qua các thùng rác, và tôi đã tìm thấy rất nhiều điều thú vị.Tôi đã tìm thấy một vài ưu điểm MacBook cũ vẫn còn trong tình trạng tốt và tôi cũng tìm thấy một vài chiếc iPhone vẫn đang hoạt động.Tôi cũng tìm thấy rất nhiều thứ khác mà tôi có thể sử dụng, như cáp, bộ điều hợp và bộ sạc.

Tôi thực sự hạnh phúc với chuyến đi của mình, và tôi rất vui vì tôi đã quyết định đi lặn ở Apple.Đó là rất nhiều niềm vui, và tôi đã tìm thấy một số thứ tuyệt vời mà tôi có thể sử dụng.

** Đây là một số điều tôi tìm thấy: **

* 3 MacBook Pro
* 2 iPhone
* Một loạt các loại cáp, bộ điều hợp và bộ sạc
* Một vài màn hình cũ
* Một vài bàn phím và chuột cũ
* Một vài mục ngẫu nhiên khác

** 5 hashtags: **

* #Quả táo
* #DumpsterDiving
* #công nghệ
* #tái chế
* #sự bền vững
=======================================
#apple #DumpsterDiving #technology #Recycling #sustainability **I Dumpster Dived at Apple and This is What I Found**

I've always been interested in dumpster diving, so when I heard that Apple was throwing away a bunch of old computers, I decided to check it out. I was curious to see what kind of stuff they were getting rid of, and I was also hoping to find some treasures that I could use or sell.

I arrived at the Apple store early in the morning, and I was surprised to see that there were already a few other people there. We all waited patiently for the store to open, and then we rushed to the dumpsters.

The dumpsters were full of all sorts of stuff, including old computers, monitors, keyboards, mice, and even some iPhones. I was amazed at how much stuff Apple was throwing away.

I spent a few hours going through the dumpsters, and I found a lot of interesting things. I found a few old MacBook Pros that were still in good condition, and I also found a few iPhones that were still working. I also found a lot of other stuff that I could use, like cables, adapters, and chargers.

I was really happy with my haul, and I'm glad that I decided to go dumpster diving at Apple. It was a lot of fun, and I found some great stuff that I can use.

**Here are some of the things I found:**

* 3 old MacBook Pros
* 2 iPhones
* A variety of cables, adapters, and chargers
* A few old monitors
* A few old keyboards and mice
* A few other random items

**5 Hashtags:**

* #apple
* #DumpsterDiving
* #technology
* #Recycling
* #sustainability

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock