Share MEET THE ALPHABET! Letter A - M

eBay87Comuser1

#Alphabet #letters #learn #education #Kids #teaching ## ** Gặp gỡ bảng chữ cái!Thư A - M **

Bảng chữ cái là nền tảng của việc đọc và viết.Điều quan trọng đối với trẻ em là học bảng chữ cái để thành công ở trường.Bài viết này sẽ giúp bạn dạy con bạn các chữ cái trong bảng chữ cái từ A đến M.

** Thư A **

Chữ A là chữ cái đầu tiên của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó tạo ra âm thanh /a /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ A: Apple, Ant, và, Art.

**Chữ cái B**

Chữ B là chữ cái thứ hai của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó làm cho âm thanh /b /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ B: bóng, chim, giường, sách.

** Thư C **

Chữ C là chữ cái thứ ba của bảng chữ cái.Nó có thể là một phụ âm hoặc một nguyên âm.Khi nó là một phụ âm, nó tạo ra âm thanh /k /.Khi nó là một nguyên âm, nó tạo ra âm thanh /s /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ C: mèo, xe hơi, cốc, đến.

** Thư D **

Chữ D là chữ cái thứ tư của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó tạo ra âm thanh /d /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ D: chó, cửa, bàn, vịt.

** Thư E **

Chữ E là chữ cái thứ năm của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một nguyên âm và nó làm cho âm thanh /e /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ E: trứng, voi, tai, mắt.

** Thư f **

Chữ F là chữ cái thứ sáu của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó làm cho âm thanh /f /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ F: cá, ếch, nĩa, cáo.

** Thư G **

Chữ G là chữ cái thứ bảy của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó tạo ra âm thanh /g /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ G: dê, vườn, kẹo cao su, cô gái.

** Thư H **

Chữ H là chữ cái thứ tám của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó tạo ra âm thanh /h /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ H: mũ, nhà, ngựa, tay.

**Chữ i**

Chữ tôi là chữ cái thứ chín của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một nguyên âm và nó làm cho âm thanh /i /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ I: Ink, Ice, Igloo, Iron.

** Thư J **

Chữ J là chữ cái thứ mười của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó làm cho âm thanh /j /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ J: jug, mứt, nhảy, nước trái cây.

** Thư K **

Chữ K là chữ cái thứ mười một của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó tạo ra âm thanh /k /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ k: diều, key, vua, kangaroo.

** Thư L **

Chữ L là chữ cái thứ mười hai của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó tạo ra âm thanh /l /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ L: sư tử, đèn, lá, hồ.

** Thư m **

Chữ M là chữ cái thứ mười ba của bảng chữ cái.Nó là một phụ âm và nó làm cho âm thanh /m /.Dưới đây là một số từ bắt đầu với chữ M: mặt trăng, sữa, chuột, bản đồ.

** Tài nguyên bổ sung **

* [Bài hát bảng chữ cái] (
)
* [Ứng dụng ABC Learning] (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teachme.abc)
* [Bảng chữ cái flashcards] (https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/product/alphabet-flashcards-set-3457353)
=======================================
#Alphabet #letters #learn #education #Kids #teaching ## **MEET THE ALPHABET! Letter A - M**

The alphabet is the foundation of reading and writing. It's important for kids to learn the alphabet in order to be successful in school. This article will help you teach your child the letters of the alphabet from A to M.

**Letter A**

The letter A is the first letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /a/. Here are some words that start with the letter A: apple, ant, and, art.

**Letter B**

The letter B is the second letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /b/. Here are some words that start with the letter B: ball, bird, bed, book.

**Letter C**

The letter C is the third letter of the alphabet. It can be a consonant or a vowel. When it is a consonant, it makes the sound /k/. When it is a vowel, it makes the sound /s/. Here are some words that start with the letter C: cat, car, cup, come.

**Letter D**

The letter D is the fourth letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /d/. Here are some words that start with the letter D: dog, door, desk, duck.

**Letter E**

The letter E is the fifth letter of the alphabet. It is a vowel and it makes the sound /e/. Here are some words that start with the letter E: egg, elephant, ear, eye.

**Letter F**

The letter F is the sixth letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /f/. Here are some words that start with the letter F: fish, frog, fork, fox.

**Letter G**

The letter G is the seventh letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /g/. Here are some words that start with the letter G: goat, garden, gum, girl.

**Letter H**

The letter H is the eighth letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /h/. Here are some words that start with the letter H: hat, house, horse, hand.

**Letter I**

The letter I is the ninth letter of the alphabet. It is a vowel and it makes the sound /i/. Here are some words that start with the letter I: ink, ice, igloo, iron.

**Letter J**

The letter J is the tenth letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /j/. Here are some words that start with the letter J: jug, jam, jump, juice.

**Letter K**

The letter K is the eleventh letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /k/. Here are some words that start with the letter K: kite, key, king, kangaroo.

**Letter L**

The letter L is the twelfth letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /l/. Here are some words that start with the letter L: lion, lamp, leaf, lake.

**Letter M**

The letter M is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. It is a consonant and it makes the sound /m/. Here are some words that start with the letter M: moon, milk, mouse, map.

**Additional Resources**

* [Alphabet Song](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Q8k6KtE5s)
* [ABC Learning App](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teachme.abc)
* [Alphabet Flashcards](https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Flashcards-Set-3457353)

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock