Vừa xong công việc xếp giao , vào mail đã bị ám

thaoquyen299

#GhostMail #work #Email #haunting #assignment ### vừa hoàn thành công việc được chỉ định, thư bị ám ảnh

Tôi vừa hoàn thành công việc được chỉ định và kiểm tra email của mình, và tôi đã bị sốc khi thấy rằng tôi đã nhận được một tin nhắn từ một con ma.Email là từ bà ngoại quá cố của tôi và nó nói rằng cô ấy rất tự hào về tôi vì công việc của tôi.Tôi đã rất cảm động trước thông điệp, và tôi cảm thấy như bà tôi thực sự ở bên tôi trong tinh thần.

Tôi không chắc tại sao bà tôi lại gửi cho tôi một email từ bên ngoài ngôi mộ, nhưng tôi rất vui vì bà đã làm.Đó là một lời nhắc nhở rằng cô ấy luôn ở bên tôi, mặc dù cô ấy không ở đây.Nó cũng cho tôi một động lực để tiếp tục làm việc chăm chỉ.

Tôi biết rằng một số người có thể nghĩ rằng đây là một câu chuyện kỳ lạ, nhưng tôi tin rằng đó là sự thật.Tôi nghĩ rằng bà tôi muốn tiếp cận với tôi và cho tôi biết rằng cô ấy ổn.Tôi biết ơn tin nhắn, và tôi sẽ không bao giờ quên nó.

** Hashtags: **

* #GhostMail
* #công việc
* #Email
* #haunting
* #phân công
=======================================
#GhostMail #work #Email #haunting #assignment ### Just finished the assigned work, the mail was haunted

I just finished the assigned work and checked my email, and I was shocked to see that I had received a message from a ghost. The email was from my deceased grandmother, and it said that she was very proud of me for my work. I was so touched by the message, and I felt like my grandmother was really with me in spirit.

I'm not sure why my grandmother would send me an email from beyond the grave, but I'm glad that she did. It was a reminder that she's always with me, even though she's not physically here. It also gave me a boost of motivation to keep working hard.

I know that some people might think that this is a strange story, but I believe that it's real. I think that my grandmother wanted to reach out to me and let me know that she's okay. I'm grateful for the message, and I'll never forget it.

**Hashtags:**

* #GhostMail
* #work
* #Email
* #haunting
* #assignment

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock